Financial services firms can enhance their market advantage by leveraging underutilized data assets and reorganizing. Increasing the value of the data that already exists in the firm can be accomplished through in-depth analysis, optimizing the architecture and deploying the updated strategy. The payoff can be huge as firms with a well-defined data strategy consistently outperform those that don’t.
This webinar is a crash course in developing a Data-as-an-Asset Strategy presented by industry leaders with experience in guiding enterprise firms to successful implementation:
- Moderator: Craig Iskowitz
- Julia Carreon – Digital Wealth Executive, most recently Head of Digital for Wells Fargo Private Bank
- Mark Pinto – President, Harbourfront Wealth Management
- Jeff Marsden – Chief Product Officer, Xtiva Financial Systems
- Damon Gladman – Head of Product, Skience
The panel will share best practices and advice in developing a common data vision across the organization, conducting an assessment of your data architecture, driving straight through processing downstream and building a tactical data organization plan.
We will share tips for creating standards around aggregation, patters, actions and evolution, which deliver data integration that benefit from common data standards and frameworks.